Tell A Friend
Insurance - Life
Insurance - Health
Insurance - Long Term Care
Insurance - Health
Insurance - Home
Insurance - Auto
Request A Quote
Banking & Credit
Federal Trade Commission
– Credit - The credit section of the FTC’s website has lots of great consumer information and articles.
Bank of America
- The largest commercial bank in the U.S. Find bank locations in your state or sign-up for online banking.
- With many branches across the U.S., Chase provides many personal and business banking services.
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Is a government corporation that guarantees that your deposits in a commercial bank are insured.
- One of the world’s best known virtual banks, ING offers high-interest savings accounts with no minimum deposit and no service fees.
- Get your free annual credit report from this site. Operated by the “big 3” credit agencies, Equifax, Experian and Trans Union.
- Provides independent global credit rating information for the world’s credit markets.
- The leading credit repair source online offering free advice on credit repair and credit report repair to consumers struggling with bad credit.
- CreditRepairInfo.com, an informative website about credit repair and other credit related issues.
United States Department of the Treasury
- The federal agency concerned with the financial and economic growth of the United States.
Quiken Personal Finance
- Intuit’s Quicken Personal Finance software is one of the best known personal finance management software packages available.
– Financial Literacy - A government agency set up to help Americans become knowledgeable in their personal finances.
- CNN‘s Money site covers markets, personal finance, real estate and technology. The home of Fortune and Business 2.0 magazines.
- Microsoft’s financial portal offers the hottest money and articles across a wide range of financial topics.
- The webs leading resource for comparing rates on mortgages, home equity loans, credit cards and money market accounts.
- Extensive coverage of business and financial news, Forbes is one of the premier sites covering the world of business.
- The New York Times online daily digest of finance news and analysis is constantly updated during the market day.
- Endeavors to uncover the hottest trends, practices and innovations in the rapidly changing world of new business.
- This venerable international business newspaper reports extensively on business and stock markets.
- This Dow Jones operated site provides personal finance news, advice and stock market data and analysis.
The Simple Dollar
- A personal finance blog focusing on debt reduction, bad spending habits and financial stability.
- Personal finance site that offers calculators, business news, quotes and much more personal finance information.
- For a wealth of tips on Investing, Financial Freedom, College Fund Planning.
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Government agency set up to protect investors, maintain market integrity and facilitates capital formation.
The Motley Fool
- The Motley Fool offers lots of extensive information on all matters of investing.
- Market analisys from a diverse selection of finance professionals.
- Providing up to the minute stock market news and analysis.
- Yahoo’s finance portal.
24/7 Wall St.
- 24/7 Wall Street is a useful resource for stock research.
- Edward Jones is one of the leading investment and financial services firms.
Wall Street Journal
- The online version of this financial newspaper for the most comprehensive financial news from around the world.
- Covering all the gossip and rumors from the financial industry.
Stock Market Beat
- Trends and in-depth market analysis and stock research.
The Stock Advisors
- Reporting on market trends with many useful trading and investing tips.
- Features up to the minute news and analysis of the insurance industry.
- One of the world’s best known insurance ratings and information agencies.
- Online resource that provides news and information on the property and casualty claims industry.
The Insurance Policy
- Regularly updated news and insights covering the insurance industry.
Insurance Information Institute
- The I.I.I. was set up to teach the general public more about what insurance is and how it works.
- Consumer and small business information for those needing to buy insurance.
- Part of the Yahoo! Finance portal. Features lots of great insurance articles and calculators.
Mortgage & Real Estate
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Government department concerned with the increasing homeownership and support community development.
The Housing Bubble
- Informative blog following the boom in home prices and it’s effect on owners, lenders and realtors.
- Tracking news on the breakdown of home financing concern sub-prime mortgages and predatory lending practices.
Yahoo! Real Estate
- Search maps for MLS listings, real estate classifieds and apartments for rent.
- Get appraisals on homes in your neighbourhood. Zillow’s powerful tools also let you search for houses for sale.
- Helping low to moderate income families to find affordable housing.
- Use this real estate search engine to find local homes for sale and compare prices of houses recently sold or listed for sale.
- This home tax preparation software comes in a variety of versions to fit your filing needs.
Internal Revenue Service
- The IRS is the agency responsible for the collection of taxes in the United States. Find all the tax forms you need on this site.
- The TaxACT software offers a totally free online filing solution
- Tax software packages specifically designed for forms 1099, W-2 and 1042-S filing requirements.
- One of the best known tax preparation companies. Offers online filing from their website.
Liberty Tax Service
- A tax preparation service company, with lots of information for tax filing on their site.
- A tax research group whose mission is to educate taxpayers about sound tax policy.
Please complete the form below and we will respond to your inquiry within one business day. Your personal information is kept confidential and will NOT be provided to any other party.
Address Street 1:
Address Street 2:
District of Columbia
| Copyright 2008-2009. Magellan Equity Group, Inc. All rights reserved.